Indian coast guard recruitment 2020 : Indian Coast Guard Released a Recruitment Notification for Assistant Commandant Posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online for Indian Coast Guard.
The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian candidates for general duty branch as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) and invites ‘online’ application for SC & ST category only.
Post name : Assistant Commandant General Duty For Men
Eligible Candidates : SC and ST Male Candidates
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 09 FEB 2020
- Last Date of Online Registration: 15 FEB 2020
- Admit Card will be available: 25 FEB 2020
Total vacancies : Total 25 Vacancy
- 13 Vacancy For SC Candidates
- 12 Vacancy For ST Candidates
Educational qualifications : Candidate Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (ie.1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Minimum 55% marks Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty(GD).
Age limit : Interested Candidates Must be Born Between 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
Selection process : Examination, Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview.
Application fee : NIL
Pay Scale/Salary :
|RANK||PAY LEVEL (PL)||STARTING BASIC PAY (in ₹)|
|Deputy Inspector General||13A||1,31,100.00|
How to apply:
- Visit Official Website of Indian coast guard https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
- 2nd Step and most Important step Read Carefully Online Form and Fill up it Correctly.
- Before Submitting Form Please Check it.
If You Have Queries Related to ICG Recruitment Please Download The Official Notification.