Indian Army Short Service Commission Recruitment 2020
Indian Army Released a Recruitment Notification For Short Service Commission Posts and invited eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. Course will commence in Oct 2020 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. All The Important Details About Indian Army Short Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Written Below:
Post Name: SSC(Tech)
- 55Th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men (Oct 2020)
- 26Th Short Service Commision (Tech) Women Course (Oct 2020)
- Including Widows Of Defence Personnel For Tech And Non Tech (Non-upsc)
- Online Registration Start: 22.01.2020
- Last Day of Online registration: 20.02.2020
Total vacancies: 191 SSC(Tech) Vacancies
- Total SSC(Tech)-55 Men Vacancies: 175
- Total For SSCW(Tech)-26 Woman Vacancies: 14
- For Widows of Defence Personnel Only: 02
Educational Qualification for SSC(Tech)(Men and Women): Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Oct 2020 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid.
For Widows of Defence Personnel Only:
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC). Graduation in any Discipline.
- SSCW (Tech). B.E./ B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
For SSC(Tech)- 55 Men and SSCW(Tech)-26 Women: 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2020 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 93 and 01 Oct 2000, both days inclusive).
For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only: SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Oct 2020.
- Medical Test
How to apply:
- Visit Official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill All Details
- Fill all the details Carefully and Recheck Before Submitting.