Indian Army Recruitment in Nagaland 2020
Indian Army released a recruitment Notification and Invites eligible candidates of all districts of Nagaland from 01 Apr 2020 to 04 Apr 2020 at Bhagat Stadium, Rangapahar Military Station, Dimapur (Nagaland). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 01 Feb 2020 to 16 Mar 2020. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent to registered e-mail from 17 Mar 2020 to 18 Mar 2020. Candidates must give their own email id in their own personal interest. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier NA/VET
- Soldier Clerk/SKT
- Soldier Tradesman For 10th Pass Candidates
- Soldier Tradesman For 8th Pass Candidates
- Online Registration Will be Open on 01 Feb 2020
- Last Date of Online registration will be 16 Mar 2020
- Admit Cards: 17 March 2020 to 18 March 2020.
- Soldier General Duty – Class 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system min of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- Soldier Technical – 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject
- Soldier NA/VET – 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject.
OR 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk/SKT – 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in any stream (Arts/Commerce/Science) with 60% aggregate and minimum 50% marks in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- Soldier Tradesman For 10th Pass Candidates –
(i) Class 10th Simple Pass.
(ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman For 8th Pass Candidates –
(i) Class 8th Simple Pass.
(ii) No stipulation in aggregate Percentage but should have scored Min 33% in each subject.
Age Limit: Born Between 01 October 1999 to 01 April 2003
- Soldier General Duty – 17 ½ – 21 Years
- Soldier Technical – 17 ½ – 23 Years
- Soldier NA/VET – 17 ½ – 23 Years
- Soldier Clerk/SKT – 17 ½ – 23 Years
- Soldier Tradesman For 10th Pass Candidates – 17 ½ – 23 Years
- Soldier Tradesman For 8th Pass Candidates – 17 ½ – 23 Years
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Written Test
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates Who are Eligible For Indian Army recruitment in Nagaland Visit Official Website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Before Applying for Any Post Download and Read Official Notification.