Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2020: Indian Army Released a Applications for unmarried male and unmarried female LAW GRADUATES for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch. All the Details are given below related to jag recruitment in Indian army.
Post name : Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2020
Eligible Candidates : Must be an Indian.
- Important Dates :
Online Application Will Open: 15 Jan 2020 At 1200 Hrs
- Last Date of Online Application: 13 Feb 2020 Hrs At 1200 Hrs
- Total vacancies : Total 08 Vacancies:
Men – 06
- Women – 02
Educational qualifications :
Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Age limit : 21 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2020 (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 93 and not later than 01 Jul 99; both dates inclusive).
Selection process :
- Medical Test
Application fee : NIL.
Training Period of Indian Army Judge Advocate General Recruitment 2020 :
Duration of training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai.
How to apply :
- Visit Official Website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After Filling the Form Submit it.
Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully and then fill up online Application form to avoid mistakes, and thereby rejection of application.