IGI Aviation Recruitment 2020
IGI Aviation Services Private Limited Released a recruitment notification and invites Eligible Candidates for Customer service agent Post. Interested Candidates who are Eligible can Apply online for igi aviation Recruitment 2020.
Post Name: Customer Service Agent
- Start date of online registration: 29 January 2020
- Last date of online registration: 31 March 2020
- Download of Admit Card for examination From 7 April 2020 to 18 April 2020
- Dates of Examination: 19 & 26 April 2020 (Tentatively)
- Date of Result: 4 May 2020 (Tentatively)
Total Vacancies: Total 590 IGI aviation delhi recruitment
Examination Center – Delhi/Jaipur/Guwahati/Bhopal/Lucknow/Kochi/Kolkata/Dehradun/Patna.
Educational Qualifications: 10+2/Above from recognized Board
Age Limit: Minimum: 18 Years and Maximum: 30 Years
- A candidate has to appear for a written test first.
- Candidates who qualify in the written test will appear for the personal round of interview at the company registered office in Delhi. Date & timing for the interview will be mention in the call letter which will be uploaded on the website.
- Based on the combined performance of the written test and personal round of interview, a candidate would be shortlisted for final selection subject to successful completion of their character antecedent verification followed by medical test.
Application Fee: Examination fee of Rs. 350 is applicable. Examination Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Pay Scale: Rs.15,000-Rs.25,000
How To Apply:
Eligible Candidates Visit Official Website of IGI Aviation Services Private Limited www.igiaviationdelhi.com. Fill up Application Form Correctly and Before submitting the online application, a candidate must ensure that they have provided correct information, particularly the e-mail ID, phone number etc. No changes can be made after submitting the application form.