IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2020 – Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), is a premier research and development Centre under the Department of Atomic Energy. It is dedicated to the development of fast reactor technology and associated fuel cycle facilities based on intense multi-disciplinary research.
IGCAR is empowering young, talented and motivated students to contribute towards advanced research in frontier areas of engineering/science/technology by offering Junior Research Fellowships in the areas of physical, chemical and engineering sciences. IGCAR, Kalpakkam is a constituent Institution of Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI), a deemed to be University of the Department of Atomic Energy.
IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Junior Research Fellowship
- Receipt of applications – 16/03/2020 from 1000 hours onwards
- Last date for receipt of applications – 03/04/2020 upto 1700 hours
- Publication of scrutinized list for written test in website – 17/04/2020
- Written Test (tentative date) – 03/05/2020
- Publication of list of candidates called for interview in Website – 18/05/2020
- Interview (tentative dates) – 03/06/2020 to 12/06/2020
- Publication of final list of selected candidates in website – 03/07/2020
- Medical Examination – Third week of July 2020
- Commencement of the course – First week of August 2020
Total 30 IGCAR Kalpakkam Vacancy 2020
Area of Research Projects:
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- Candidates should have consistently good academic record and should have secured minimum of 55% aggregate at graduation and post graduation levels from a recognized University. A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade, will be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Persons with benchmark disabilities.
- Candidates who have completed or pursuing (in final year/semester) the qualifying degrees are eligible to apply
- Candidates in the final year/semester should have scored marks 55% and above aggregate until the previous semester/year and minimum aggregate of 55% in B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. level [in the case of M.Sc./M.Tech. candidates]. In case such candidates eventually join the Centre, they shall have acquired aggregate marks of 55% in the qualifying degrees. Relevant certificates to this effect should be submitted at the time of joining the Centre. Wherever the results are declared as CGPA/GPA, it may be converted to percentage and entered. (The formula prescribed by the institute for conversion to be indicated at the time of verification).
- UGC/AICTE approved Degrees from UGC/AICTE recognized Universities only will be accepted.
The maximum age limit is 28 years of age as on last date for receipt of application. A relaxation in age, up to 3 years in case of Other Backward Class applicants, 5 years in case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe applicants and 10 Years in case of Persons with bench mark disabilities ( 40% and more) is allowed
- Written Test
How To Apply:
Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online From the Official Website of IGCAR http://www.igcar.gov.in/ on or before 03 April 2020.
IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2020 Job Location
IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2020 important Links
FAQs on IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2020
What is IGCAR Full Form?
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
How to Apply For IGCAR?
Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online From the official Website of IGCAR.
What are the jobs in IGCAR?
Total 30 Junior Research Fellowship IGCAR Kalpakkam Vacancy 2020.