HPPSC Recruitment 2020
HPPSC Jobs 2020: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has Released a Recruitment Notification for the post of Veterinary Officer , Class-I (Gazetted) (on contract basis in the Department of Animal Husbandry, Himachal Pradesh. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the HPPSC Recruitment 2020 through official website (hppsc.hp.gov.in) on or before 04 December 2020.
HPPSC Vacancy 2020 Details
Post Name: Veterinary officer
Department: Animal Husbandry
HPPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Date
Closing Date for Online Submission of Application: 04 December 2020 (11:59 PM)
Veterinary Officer, Class-I (Gazetted) – 16 Posts
- General – 07
- OBC – 01
- SC – 01
- General (Ex-SM) Backlog – 06
- SC (Ex-SM) (Backlog)- 01
Rs.15600-39100+ (GP 5400)
HPPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Should possess a degree of B.V.Sc. and A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) from a recognized University as laid down under the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984
- Should be registered with the State Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (Act No. 52 of 1984)
Selection Process for HPPSC Veterinary Officer Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of objective-type Computer Based Test / Screening Test consisting of 100 questions for two hours duration.
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2020
Interested and Eligible Candidate can apply for the posts through the official website – hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc and click on the link “Apply Online” on the Home Page.The last date of registration is 14 December 2020.
- General Category and Candidates of Other States – Rs. 400/-
- SC of H.P. /ST of H.P. /O.B.C./BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) – Rs. 100/-
- Female candidates/Ex-Servicemen of H.P – No Fee