HIL Recruitment 2020
HIL (India) Limited Recruitment 2020: Hindustan Insecticides Limited has invited applications for the posts of Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager and Officer. Interested individuals can apply for HIL Limited Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 17 October 2020.
HIL (India) Limited invites applications for the following vacancies on “regular” and fixed tenure basis, as per the details given below.
HIL Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Date of Employment News Advertisement: 26 September 2020
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 17 October 2020
HIL (India) Limited Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager and Officer Vacancy Details
- Deputy General Manager (HR & A): 01 Post
- Deputy General Manager (Tech.): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Civil): 01 Post
- Officer (Rajbhasha): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager and OfficerJob
- Deputy GM(HR and A): Must be Graduate with Post Graduate (PG) Degree or Diploma of 02 years in Human Resource (HR)/Personnel Management/MBA (HR)/MSW/MLS/MPM/MLL & LW from a recognized university or institute with 14 (forteen) years vacancy qualification experience in HR functions in an organization of repute.
- Deputy GM (Technical): “Degree in Chemical Engg.with 14 years exp. in a responsible capacity in a chemical factory out if which 05 years must have been in managerial vacancy with exp. of operation and maintenance of plant and preference will be given to persons who carries additional exp. of project implementation, erection and commissioning.
- AM (Rajbhasha): PG with Master Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level OR PG with Master Degree in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at degree level.
- Assistant Manager (Civil): “Degree in Civil Engg.with 05 (five) years exp. in a responsible capacity out of which 03 (three) years exp. in Civil Construction and maintenance work, one should have been in a supervisory capacity”.
- Officer (Rajbhasha): Master Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level OR Master Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at Degree level. Should have post qualification, experience of minimum Two years in Translation of Technical/OR Non-Technical documents from English to Hindi and vice-versa in Newspaper or Public Relations department of any State/Central Government OR Public Sector Undertaking. Preference will be given to the Candidates having working experience in the department of Official Language (Rajbhasha) with minimum 04 years experience of implementation of Official Language Act and Rules, organizing Hindi workshops and Training Programmes etc. Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa. Publication work in Hindi.”
How To Apply For HIL Recruitment 2020
Interested persons can apply for National Institute for HIL (India) Limited Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 17 October 2020.