HEC Ltd Recruitment 2020 – Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited has Released a Recruitment Notification for induction of 169 [116 Graduates and 53 Technician (Diploma)] trainees for NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) session 2020-21 under Apprenticeship Act 1961 in the Various Branches/Disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply for the Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Trainee Vacancy through official website from 14 March to 31 March 2020.
HEC Ltd Recruitment 2020
- Technician (Diploma)
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Secretarial Practice & Accounts /Office Management & Secretarial Practice
- Availability of application Forms – 14.03.2020
- Last date for receiving application form – 31.03.2020(up to 5.00pm)
- Expected date of publication of first merit list – 16.04.2020
- Counselling date for first merit list (Graduate) – 27.04.2020
- Counselling date for first merit list [Technician (Diploma)] – 28.04.2020
- Date of reporting of selected candidates based on first merit list [(both Graduate) & Technician (Diploma)] at HTI 10.00 AM – 06.05.2020
- Expected date of publication of second merit list – 13.05.2020
- Counselling date for second merit list (Graduate) – 21.05.2020
- Counselling date for second merit list [Technician (Diploma)] – 22.05.2020
- Date of reporting of selected candidates based on second merit list [(both Graduate) & Technician (Diploma)] at HTI 10.00 AM – 30.05.2020
- Date of publication of Open Round Counseling (if seats will remain vacant) – 06.06.2020
- Date of Open Round Counselling for Graduate – 15.06.2020
- Date of Open Round Counselling for Technician (Diploma) – 16.06.2020
- Date of reporting of selected candidates based on Open Round Counselling [(both Graduate) & Technician (Diploma)] at HTI 10.00am – 24.06.2020
Total 169 HEC Ltd Vacancy 2020
- Graduate – 116
- Technician (Diploma) – 53
1. Graduate – A degree from a recognized University /Institute in the respective Branch / Discipline.
2. Graduate [Secretarial Practice & Accounts /Office Management & Secretarial Practice] – Graduate in any subject other than Engineering / Technology from a recognized University/ Institute.
3. Technician (Diploma) – A diploma from a recognized University/Institute in the respective Branch / Discipline.
Age of the applicant should be between 18 to 30 years as on 29.02.2020 with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC-NCL (Non-creamy layer) and PWD (Person with disability) as per directives of Govt. of India.
Selected trainees will be paid Rs. 9000/- (Rupees Nine thousand only) per month to Graduate Apprentices and Rs.8000/- (Rupees Eight thousand only) per month to Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. No any other allowances/incentives will be paid to the apprentices.
The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination of Graduate / Technician (Diploma).
- Others, OBC (NCL), EWS – Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred) only
- SC, ST and PWD (Persons with Disability) – Fee Exempt.
How To Apply:
Application Form for admission under NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) can be downloaded from HEC website www.hecltd.com/career page and also the same can be obtained from HTI (HEC Training Institute) from 14.03.2020 to 31.03.2020.