Hansraj College Recruitment 2020
Hansraj College Jobs 2020: Hansraj College has Released a Recruitment Notification for the MTS Laboratory Attendant, Laboratory Assistant, JACT/Care Taker and Mechanic posts. Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for Hansraj College Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 08 November 2020.
Application are invited in the prescribed prescribed application form available at college official website www.hansrajcollege.ac.in for the following Non teaching vacancies are permanent basis in the pay level as per 7th pay commission. The full details of the advt. are available on the college/university official website www.hansrajcollege.ac.in. The Last Date for receipt of application with in two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the employment news i.e. 08 November 2020.
Hansraj College Vacancy 2020 Details:
- JACT/Care Taker
- Laboratory Assistant
- MTS Laboratory Attendant
Hansraj College Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Employment News Advertisement: 24 October 2020
- Closing Date for submission of Application form: 08 November 2020
Total Posts: Total 27 Posts
- JACT/Care Taker: 02 Posts
- Mechanic: 01Post
- Laboratory Assistant: 05 Posts
- MTS Laboratory Attendant: 19 Posts
Hansraj College Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Mechanic: The person must have done Postgraduate degree in the relevant subject with two years of experience in relevant field. Age Limit: 30 years.
- Junior Assistant: A senior secondary school certificate +2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University, and Certificate/Diploma of min. 06 months duration in Comp. Applications/Office Mgt./Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline. Age Limit: 27 year to 30 year.
- Laboratory Assistant: The person must have cleared senior secondary (10+2) or equivalent with Science subjects with 50% marks. OR Graduate with relevant subject. Age Limit: 30 years.
- MTS Lab. Attendant: Should have passed Matriculation (Class 10th) or equivalent exam with Science subjects from recognized board. Age Limit: 27 years.
How to apply For Hansraj College Recruitment 2020
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for Hansraj College Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 08 November 2020.