Greater Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2020
District Health Society-(RNTCP) NTEP-Chennai is recruiting staff for Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor, District Programme & PPM Coordinator on contractual basis. Interested Candidates Read All Important Details About Greater Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2020
- District Programme Coordinator
- District PPM Coordinator
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor
Last Date to Sent Application – 04.03.2020 (5 p.m.)
Total Vacancies: Total 05 Greater Chennai Corporation Vacancy 2020
- District Programme Coordinator – 02
- District PPM Coordinator – 02
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor – 01
- District Programme Coordinator – MBA/PG Diploma in management/Health administration from recognized institute/University and At least 1 year of work experience.
- District PPM Coordinator – Post Graduate AND One year experience of working in field of Communication/ ACSM/ Public – Private Partnership/ Health projects/ Programs AND Permanent two wheeler driving license & should
be able to drive two wheeler.
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor – Bachelor’s degree in Science. AND Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology AND Permanent two wheeler driving license.
District Programme Coordinator –
1. Preference will be given to those who have worked in the field of Development/ Health at
District/ State level.
2. Basic knowledge of computers.
District PPM Coordinator –
1. Preference to those who have worked in NTEP (RNTCP)
2. Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree/ Masters holders in Social Sciences/ Mass Media/ Communication/ Rural Development Advocacy/
Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor –
One year experience in NTEP (RNTCP)
Selection Process: The application will be short listed and eligible candidates will be called for an interview. The dates of the interview will be communicated by mail/post later.
- District Programme Coordinator – Rs.20,000
- District PPM Coordinator – Rs.19,000
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor – Rs.15,000
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates Sent Application to “The Programme Officer-NTEP, District TB Centre, No.26, Puliyanthope High Road, Puliyanthope, Chennai-600 012.” on or before 04.03.2020 5.00 p.m. Application format given in the website www.chennaicorporation.gov.in.