GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020
GMCH Chandigarh Job 2020: Government Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh has Released a Recruitment Notification for the Posts of Senior Resident and Junior Resident. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 26 October 2020.
Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 notification regarding filling of SR Job Vacancies. The Education organization invites online application from eligible persons having M.Sc, MBBS, MD, M.Ch, BDS, MDS, DNB, MS, Post Graduate qualifications. These 129 Senior Resident Vacancies are in GMCH Chandigarh, Chandigarh, Punjab.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 26 October 2020 upto 04:00 pm
- Last date of submission of Hard copy by hand/Post: 29 October 2020
GMCH Chandigarh Senior Resident and Junior Resident Vacancy Details
- Anesthesiology: 06 Posts
- Cardiology: 03 Posts
- Dentistry: 01 Post
- Dermatology: 01 Post
- E.N.T: 06 Posts
- General Medicine: 06 Posts
- General Surgery: 11 Posts
- Neuro Surgery: 02 Posts
- Hospital Administration: 01 Post
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 03 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 02 Posts
- Orthopedics: 01 Posts
- Psychiatry: 02 Posts
- Pediatrics: 09 Posts
- Pulmonary Medicine: 01 Post
- Radio diagnosis: 03 Posts
- Radiotherapy & oncology: 01 Post
- Urology: 02 Posts
- CENTRAL CASUALTY SERVICES
- Resident Anesthetist: 02 Posts
- Resident Pathologist: 01 Post
- Casualty Medical Officer (General Medicine): 01 Post
- Casualty Medical Officer (General Surgery): 02 Posts
- Bio-chemistry: 05 Posts
- Community Medicine: 02 Posts
- Forensic Medicine: 03 Posts
- Microbiology: 02 Posts
- Pathology: 03 Posts
- Pharmacology: 05 Posts
- Physiology: 04 Posts
- Transfusion Medicine: 03 Posts
- EMERGENCY MEDICAL OFFICER
- Forensic Medicine: 04 Posts
- Community Medicine: 03 Posts
- BDS (Dentistry): 05 Posts
- MBBS: 23 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SR (Senior Resident) and JR (Junior Resident) Job
- SR/Casualty Medical officer (CMO): PG Medical Degree with MD/M.S./M.D.S/D.M./M.Ch/DNB OR equivalent in the concerned specialty (recognized by MCI and registered either with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council).
- Senior Resident (Hospital Administration): Post Graduate Medical degree (MD Hospital Administration/MD General Medicine). If such candidates are not available in any particular specialty, those with post-graduate diploma can be considered.
- Demonstrators/Medical Officer: MBBS (PG degree/diploma persons shall be preferred)/M.Sc (Medical) in concerned specialty for non-medical. persons from Medical Institute/Faculty for Demonstrators.
- Demonstrator & Emergency Medical Officer (EMO) in the Department of Forensic Medicine: MBBS (PG degree/diploma holders shall be preferred).
- Junior Residents: i) MBBS/BDS (Dentistry).
ii) Registered with State Medical Council/MCI.
iii) The persons who have already completed/likely to be completed their one year rotator internship 31 December 2020 are eligible to apply.
How to Apply For GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020
Eligible Candidates can apply for Government Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 26 October 2020. Online registration shall commence after 13 October 2020 from the date of Publication of this Advertisement and shall close on 26 October 2020 at 04:00 pm. The hard copies of the application form and relevant documents on prescribed format along with photocopies of certificates/testimonials must reach in the office on or before 29 October 2020 up to 04.00 PM in the office of Director Principal, Diary & Dispatch Section, Room No. 228-A, Block-D, GMCH-32, Chandigarh.