GBPIHED Recruitment 2020
GBPIHED JOB 2020: G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development (GBPIHED) has Released a Recruitment Notification For the Interns/surveyors, Heritage Analyst and other posts. Interested Candidates can apply for GBPIHED Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 15 October 2020.
Applications from Indian Nationals are invited for the following purely project/contractual-based vacancies at Kosi-Katarmal (Almora) campus of the Institute. Person having appropriate qualifications in relevant subject/specialization with consistently good academic records and exp. may send their application forms and all concerned documents in the prescribed format with all supporting documents to the undersigned by e-mail ([email protected]) on or before 15 October 2020.
GBPIHED Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Last Date of Submission of application: 15 October 2020
GBPIHED Interns/surveyors, Heritage Analyst and other Vacancy Details
- Heritage Analyst: 01 Post
- Interns/Surveyors: 03 Posts
- Field Assistant: 01 Posts
GBPIHED Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Interns/surveyors, Heritage Analyst and other Job
- Heritage Analyst: Doctoral degree in Social Sciences/Tourism/Humanities. Age Limit: 45 years.
- Interns/Surveyors: Completed graduation (B.Sc./B.A.) with Ist division in Social sciences/Humanities. Age Limit: 25 years.
- Field Assistant: Intermediate Science (10+2) with experience of 05 years on assistance in setting up of R&D demonstrations on livelihood improvement & rural development, organization of village level meetings, exhibition and household surveys. Age Limit: 45 years.
How to apply For GBPIHED Recruitment 2020
Interested Candidates can apply for G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 15 October 2020. Completed application form should be accompanied by all the relevant documents.