GAIL Recruitment 2020-21
GAIL Recruitment 2020-21 through GATE 2021: GAIL (India) Limited has published the recruitment notification for the post of Executive Trainee. The selection will be done on the basis of GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2021 Scores.
Eligible candidates can apply for GAIL Executive Trainee 2020 through official website from 15 February 2021 and the last date for submitting application is 16 March 2020.
GAIL Recruitment 2020-21 Important Dates
- GATE 2020 Application form will available from – 14 September 2020
- Last Date (Extended) for Submission of Online Application through Website for GATE-2021 – 07 October 2020
- Opening of GAIL website for online submission of application by candidates indicating GATE-2021 Registration Number – 15 February 2021 at 11 AM
- Last date for submission of online application in GAIL by candidates – 16 March 2021 upto 5 PM
GAIL GATE 2021 Vacancy Details
- Executive Trainee (Chemical Engineering)
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation Engineering)
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL GATE 2021 Executive Trainee Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Engg.
- Candidates having 05 years B.E / B. Tech. + M.E / M. Tech. integrated dual degree in engineering in relevant discipline shall also be considered.
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in Engineering (including 05 years BE/ B.Tech + ME/ M.Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering) in the year 2020 / candidates who are currently in the final year (2020-21) of their Engineering Degree course (including 05 years BE/ B Tech + ME/ M Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering course) only are eligible to apply for the post of Executive Trainee in the discipline of Chemical & Instrumentation.
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline (including 05 years BE/B.Tech + ME/M.Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering) in the year 2020 and belonging to General/EWS/OBC (NCL) category must have secured minimum 65% marks and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWBD category must have secured minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates who are currently in the final year (2020-21) of their Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline (including 05 years BE/ B.Tech + ME/ M Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering) and belonging to General/EWS/OBC (NCL) category must have secured minimum 65% marks in aggregate up to the last semester / year examination at the time of application and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWBD category must have secured minimum 60% marks in aggregate up to the last semester / year examination at the time of application.
GAIL Recruitment 2020-21 Age Limit:
Selection Process for GAIL GATE Executive Trainee 2021
Based on the GATE-2021 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee
How to Apply for GAIL GATE 2021 Executive Trainee Posts ?
Eligible candidates will be required to first register for GATE-2021 and thereafter, appear in GATE-2021 as per instructions and timelines notified by GATE-2021 Organizing Institute.
The candidates who have registered with GATE-2021 are required to download the admit card from GATE Official website upon its activation. On receipt/ downloading of GATE-2021 Admit card with registration number, candidates will have to separately apply online in GAIL indicating their GATE2021 Registration Number in the “Careers” section of GAIL website www.gailonline.com.