ESIC RECRUITMENT 2020
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Released a Recruitment Notification for the post of Faculty, Super Specialty Specialist, Specialty Specialist, Senior Residents, Junior Residents and Tutors at ESIC Medical College, Medical College Hospital and ESIC Super Specialty Hospital, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana. All the Details Related to ESIC Recruitment 2020:
Post Name: Faculty, Super Specialty Specialist, Specialty Specialist, Senior Residents, Junior Residents and Tutors.
- Online Registration Starts: 22.01.2020
- Last Date of Online Registration: 30.01.2020 (upto 6pm)
Total Vacancies: Total Vacancies 80 ESIC Recruitment 2020
- Faculty – 23
- Senior Residents – 32
- Super Speciality Specialist (Full Time/Part Time Specialist) – 21
- Specialist – 01
- Junior Resident – 02
- Tutor – 01
Faculty : As per MCI guidelines for the teaching faculty.
Senior Residents (Broad Speciality) :
- Qualifications and experience as per Teachers Eligibility Criteria (MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA AMENDMENT NOTIFICATION New Delhi, MCI-12 (2/2018-Med.Misc./142810 dated 314 Oct 2018 available in MCI website and Recruitment and Regulations of ESIC Headquarters, New Delhi.
- Should have registration with MCI and State Medical Council.
Junior Residents & Tutor :
- MBBS degree from MCI recognized Medical College.
- Should have registration with State Medical Council.
Super Speciality Specialist (Full Time/Part Time Specialist) :
- A recognised MBDS degree qualification included in first schedule or second Schedule or Part II of the third Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualification included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfil Subsection (3) of section 13 of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Post Graduate Degree in concerned super speciality.
- Five years experience in concerned super speciality after obtaining First Post graduate degree.
Senior Resident (Super speciality Department) :
- PG in respective speciality or PG Diploma (in the respective speciality with 1 (one) year experience.
DM/M.Ch. is desirable for the posts.
- PG degree or diploma in the concerned speciality. Three years’ experience in the concerned speciality after obtaining the first Post Graduate degree or five years’ experience after the Postgraduate Diploma.
- Faculty – 69 Years
- Senior Residents – 37 Years
- Junior Residents – 30 Years
- Tutor – 37 Years
- Super Speciality Specialist (Full Time/Part Time Specialist) – 66 Years
- Specialist – 66 Years
Selection Process: Walk in Interview
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested Candidates Visit Official ESIC Website https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments
- Before Applying For Any Post Please Read Official Notification By ESIC