ERNET India Recruitment 2020
ERNET India Job Notification: ERNET India has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Finance Executive II, Executive Assistant and Project Engineer. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 05, 06 and 08 October 2020.
ERNET India intends to fill up the following posts purely on contract basis after conducting interview through Video Conferencing (VC), as per details below.
ERNET India Recruitment 2020 Important Date:·
- Walk-in-interview Date: 05, 06 and 08 October 2020
ERNET India Finance Executive II, Executive Assistant and Project Engineer Vacancy Details
- Finance Executive II: 01 Post
- Executive Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Engineer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Finance Executive II, Executive Assistant and Project Engineer Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Finance Executive II: Commerce Graduate and CA (Inter)/MBA Finance (Regular Fult time course); having minimum 05 years of post- qualification experience out of which 03 years working experience in the field of Finance & Accounts with Central/State Autonomous bodies/PSU OR Chartered Accountant having minimum 02 years of post-qualification experience. Age Limit: 35 years.
- Executive Assistant: Graduate having 03 years of experience in Administration/Personnel/Procurement/Establishment/Store/Office Management etc. Age Limit: 35 years.
- Project Engineer: B.Tech./BE/MCA/M.Sc. Or equivalent degree in Electronics/Information technology/Electronics & Communication/Tele Communication/Computer Science/Computer Application/Instrumentation/Physics. Age Limit: 30 years.
How to Apply For ERNET India Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 05, 06 and October 2020. Eligible persons interested to appear in interview through video conferencing should forward their Resume in the format provided at alongwith self attested certificates in proof Of education/ experience/age/caste etc. through e-mail at [email protected]/[email protected] by 04:00 pm on 30 September 2020 for the post of Finance Executive-L II, Executive Assistant and Project Engineer.