Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
Eastern Railway Released a Recruitment Notification For eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals for engagement / training as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time, in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway. All the important details about Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Act Apprentices
- Howrah Division
- Sealdah Division
- Malda Division
- Asansol Division
- Kanchrapara Workshop
- Liluah Workshop
- Jamalpur Workshop
- Opening date and time of online application: 14/02/2020 at 10:00 hrs
- Closing date and time of online application: 13/03/2020 at 18:30 hrs
- Probable date of display of list of selected candidates: 30/03/2020
Total Vacancies: Total 2792 Eastern Railway Vacancies
- Howrah Division – 659
- Sealdah Division – 526
- Malda Division – 101
- Asansol Division – 412
- Kanchrapara Workshop – 206
- Liluah Workshop – 204
- Jamalpur Workshop – 684
- Minimum Age: 15 Years (Completed)
- Maximum Age: 24 Years (Not have completed)
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- And For Welder (Gas and Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Lineman, Wireman, Carpenter, Painter (General) Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred) only. No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates).
- Merit List
- Document Verification
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates Who are Eligible Visit Official Website of RRC/ER (www.rrcer.com) For Online application. Fill up Correctly and Recheck it Before Submit Application.
Interested and Eligible candidates Read Official notification Before applying for Any Post.