DTE Assam Recruitment 2020
Directorate Of Technical Education, Assam has invited Eligible candidates for Grade-IV posts of 5 (Five) newly established Polytechnics to be made functional from August 2020 under the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. Interested candidates read all the important details about DTE Assam Recruitment 2020
Grade-IV (Bearer, Peon, Chowkidar, Workshop Jugali etc.)
- Starting Date of Online Registration – 29/02/2020
- Last Date of online registration – 20/03/2020.
- Schedule and other details of written test shall be uploaded in www.dte.assam.gov.in
Total Vacancies: Total 55 DTE Assam Vacancy 2020
- Tinsukia – 11
- Morigaon – 11
- Chirang – 11
- Udalguri – 11
- Hailakandi – 11
Educational Qualifications: Class VIII Passed
Candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2020.
- Candidates will have to appear in a Written Test for selection and details will be uploaded in the website and published in the News Paper.
- No T.A./D.A. shall be paid by the Department for attending Written test/Document verification.
PB of Rs.12000-52000 plus Grade Pay of Rs.3900/-
How To Apply:
- Candidates are requested to apply online in the Official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Assam by logging into www.dte.assam.gov.in
- Candidates are requested to read the “General Terms and Conditions to Apply” carefully before filling the Online Application Form. The Online Application will start from 29/02/2020 and will remain open till 20/03/2020.