DRDO Recruitment 2020
Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Released A Recruitment Notification DRDO Recruitment 2020 For The Junior Research Fellow Vacancy. Center Artificial Intelligence & Robotics (CAIR) is a premier Institute of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO). All The Important Details About DRDO Recruitment Given Below:
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
DRDO FULL FORM: Defence Research and Development Organization
- Proficiency in design and analysis of algorithms
- Proficiency in Systems Programming OR Knowledge of Major Machine Learning Algorithms
- Experience in utilizing open- source system development framework
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 15th February 2020.
Total Vacancies: Total 02 Vacancies
- Graduate degree in professional course (BE/B.Tech) in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Science in 1st Division from AICTE accredited Institute/ University with CSIR-UGC (NET) / GATE qualification.
- OR Post Graduate degree in professional course (ME/M.Tech) in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Science in 1st Division both at Graduate & Post Graduate level and both from AICTE accredited Institute/University.
Age Limit: 28 Years (relaxation for 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC/ST)
Selection Process: Walk in Interview
Venue: Centre for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics (CAIR), DRDO Complex, C.V. Raman Nagar, Bengaluru – 560093
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates are advised to send duly filled Application, as Per the format provided along with Official Advertisement, by e-mail prior to walk-in interview At [email protected] Last date for receipt of application forms by e-mail is 1700 Hrs, 07th February 2020.
Read More: Tnpsc group 1 notification 2020