DMRC Recruitment 2020
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Has Released a Recruitment Notification For Filling up Senior Section Engineer/Rolling Stock and Section Engineer/Rolling Stock Post in DMRC 2020. Interested Candidates Read all the important Details about DMRC Recruitment 2020
DMRC FULL FORM – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
- Senior Section Engineer/Rolling Stock
- Section Engineer/Rolling Stock
Candidates should possess at least 10 years of experience in O&M of Rolling Stock. Credentials in support of aforesaid experience to be enclosed along with application.
- Senior Section Engineer/Rolling Stock – Candidates working / retired from Railways / Railway PSUs etc. Must be in Grade 9300-34800 (GP-4600) CDA# or equivalent (IDA).
- Section Engineer/Rolling Stock – Candidates working / retired from Railways / Railway PSUs etc. Must be in Grade 9300-34800 (GP-4200) CDA# or equivalent (IDA)
Last Date to Submit Application – 27/03/2020
Total 10 DMRC Vacancy 2020
Age Limit: 55-61 Years
The selection methodology will comprise of Personal Interview. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical ability. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility / relevant work experience, in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of candidates.
- Senior Section Engineer/Rolling Stock – ₹55,800/-
- Section Engineer/Rolling Stock – ₹47,700/-
How To Apply:
Eligible and willing candidates for the aforesaid post may apply as per the application format at DMRC Recruitment 2020 Notification (Annexure-I). The candidate must enclose all relevant documents in support of qualification, work experience, pay & pay scale (last drawn, in case of superannuated candidates).
The candidates presently employed in Indian Railway or Railway Public Sector Undertaking (PSUs) should send their application through proper channel along with the copies of APARs for the last five years, Vigilance and D&AR clearance, so as to reach the below mentioned address within the stipulated time.
The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing the Name of Post on the cover prominently, latest by 27/03/2020, through speed post to the following address:
Executive Director (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.