DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2020
DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE, PUNJAB has Invites Eligible Candidates for 360 posts of Medical Officers (Specialist). Interested Candidates Read All the important details about DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Medical Officer (Specialists)
Name of Speciality:
Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Radiology, ENT, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Pathology, Anaesthesia, Gynaecology, Medicine, Skin & VD, TB & Chest.
Date and Time for Interview:
- Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Radiology – 16/03/2020 (Monday) 10:00 am
- ENT, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Pathology – 20/03/2020 (Friday) 10:00 am
- Anaesthesia, Gynaecology, Medicine, Skin & VD, TB & Chest – 21/03/2020 (Saturday) 10:00 am
Total Vacancies: Total 360 DHFW Punjab Vacancy 2020
- M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
Age Limit: Between 18 and 37 years as on 1st Jan., 2020.
Relaxation in upper age –
- SC/ BC, candidates is 5 years
- Physically Handicapped is 10 years
₹15600-39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance
Selection Process: Academic performance and Walk in Interview
Candidates have to deposit a fee of Rs. 1000/- for General Category and Rs. 600/- for Scheduled Caste/ Bachward Class category through demand draft in favor of Mission Director, National Health Mission Punjab, payable at Chandigarh.
Office of Director Health and Family Welfare Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
Candidates are requested to fill the online application form at www.pbhealth.gov.in on or before 12.03.2020, 4:00 pm.