DGCA FOI Recruitment 2020
DGCA FOI Jobs 2020: Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has Released a notification for recruitment to the post of Flight Operations Inspectors (FOIs) in various categories in the Directorate General of Civil Aviation-regarding. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online For DGCA FOI Recruitment 2020 at dgca.gov.in on or before 16 November 2020.
Before applying for the said engagement/s, interested candidates are advised to carefully read this Vacancy Circular and ensure that she/he possess the essential requirements and have the original requisite documents in support of the information/particulars furnished in the online application form for the post applied for.
DGCA FOI Vacancy 2020 Details
- Dy. Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)
- Senior Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)
- Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)
- Flight Operations Inspector (Helicopter)
DGCA FOI Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Last date for submission of application: 16 November 2020
- Dy. Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)- 4 Posts
- Senior Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane) – 5 Posts
- Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane) – 23 Posts
- Flight Operations Inspector (Helicopter) – 3 Posts
DGCA FOI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 or higher qualification like Graduation or Post Graduation etc. with Physics and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized Board or University or Institute.
DGCA FOI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – 58 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
DGCA FOI Recruitment 2020 Salary
- Dy. Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)- Rs. 7,15,100/-
- Senior Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane) – Rs. 6,13,500/-
- Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane) – Rs. 4,22,800/-
- Flight Operations Inspector (Helicopter) – Rs. 2,50,800/-
How to apply for DGCA FOI Recruitment 2020
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online on or before 16 November 2020. After submission of the online application, the applicants will receive a pdf copy of the duly filled-in application on the e-mail ID provided by them in their application forms along with an acknowledgement from Recruitment Section, DGCA through [email protected]
The applicants are required to take a print of that pdf application form, paste their current photograph (duly sign it across) and sign the application (in the space provided) and send it, along-with No Objection Certificate from their employer (authorized signatory), if any, in the space provided in the Form and the following required legible, self-attested photocopies of the documents in support essential requirements, by speed post/courier/by hand in a sealed envelope clearly super scribing the post(s) applied for to Recruitment Section, A Block, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Opposite Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110 003 latest by 20th November 2020 (1500 hrs).