Deolali Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020
CANTONMENT BOARD DEOLALI has Released a Employment Notice for Medical and Para Medical Staff For Cantonment General Hospital Deolali On Fixed Payment For A Period Of Eleven Months. Interested candidates read all the important details about Deolali Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020
- Medical Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Ward Boy
- Commencing date for Submission of Online Application – 04.03.2020
- Last date of receipt of online application – 20.03.2020
- Last date to take printout of filled application – 20.03.2020
- Download of Admit Card – To be intimated on Website/Portal
Total Vacancies: Total 09 Deolali Cantonment Board Vacancy 2020
- Medical Officer – 04
- Staff Nurse – 02
- Pharmacist – 02
- Ward Boy – 01
- Medical Officer – MBBS from a recognized University with MMC Registration.
- Staff Nurse – Gen. Nursing & Midwifery course pass from Maharashtra Nursing Council (MNC), Mumbai & registration with MNC.
- Pharmacist – B. Pharm/ D. Pharm from recognised University & registration with Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council.
- Ward Boy – SSC Pass and 02 years minimum experience in reputed Hospital/Dispensary.
Age Limit: As on 01 March, 2020
- Medical Officer – Upto 60 Years
- Staff Nurse – Upto 40 Years
- Pharmacist – Upto 40 Years
- Ward Boy – Upto 40 Years
Admit-Card / Call letter for Demonstration Test:
Applications will be scrutinized and only eligible candidates would be intimated online at website/portal www.canttboardrecruit.org about the date, time and venue for conduct of Demonstration Test. Further, the admit card will be generated online for eligible Candidates, which can be downloaded by the candidates.
- Medical Officer – ₹50820/- (each)
- Staff Nurse – ₹32670/- (each)
- Pharmacist – ₹19360/- (each)
- Ward Boy – ₹13990/- (each)
Application fee, separately for each post, will be Rs.500/-(non refundable) for candidates (except only for Ex-Serviceman) to be paid through online payment mode via.
How To Apply:
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE at www.canttboardrecruit.org between 04.03.2020 to 20.03.2020. No other means I mode of application will be accepted.