Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Requirement Of Candidates With Experience In Electrical
DMRC aka Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is a joint-venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India. Being India’s largest Metro Corporation, DMRC has over 14,500 active employees. Moreover, DMRC is also well-known for providing various consultancy services across India and some other countries.
Now, DMRC has released a notification for its new job opening. This requirement is for the Electrical dept For DMRC and its allied projects. There are some requirements for this job such as experience, dynamic and motivated persons working or retired from Indian Railways and must have expertise in various fields for erection and testing.
AM / Manager (Electrical) for DMRC project to be filled on Contract basis:
- The vacancies mentioned here are provisional and may increase/decrease at the time of recruitment.
- The shortlisted candidates will be paid consolidated remuneration based on their last substantive grade as per extant policy.
- Candidates must be working/retired in the functional grade. MACP will not be considered.
APPLICATION METHOD: Offline
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS :
Work experience: Aside from the educational qualifications mentioned in the above table, the candidates must also possess experience in the field of erection, testing, and commissioning. This includes maintenance of 25k V OHE, Traction Substation, electrical general services, RS, maintenance, etc.
Age Limit: The Aspirants age shall be between 58 to 61 Years as on (01/11/2019). Exceptionally qualified candidates can be allowed relaxation of 1 year based on the decision of the selection board after the interviewing process.
Eligible candidates will go through a screening method first. For this, candidates need to attend a personal interview that will judge the facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude, and physical ability.
After that shortlisted candidates will further be invited for another interview based on their eligibility and relevant work experience for final selection.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Candidates can download the application form from the DMRC website and send the duly filled application form through speed post by 10/12/2019 along with relevant documents.
- List of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded by the last week of December on the DMRC website. The screening process by an interview will be held in the second week of January 2020.
- The result will be declared by the third week of January 2020.
1. The incomplete and delayed application will be immediately rejected.
2. Bring original copies of testimonials submitted with the application form at the time of the interview.
Executive Director (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.