Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020
Delhi High Court has Released a Recruitment Notification For Jr. Judicial Assistant / Restorer (Group ‘C’) Post. Eligible candidates can Apply Online For 132 Vacancies From 19 February 2020. All The Important Details about Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Jr. Judicial Assistant / Restorer (Group ‘C’)
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 19.02.2020 (11:00 Hrs)
- Last date for creation of New Log In for online registration: 11.03.2020 (22:00 Hrs)
- Last date for filling Online Application Form and / or making payment Through Debit Card / Internet Banking: 11.03.2020 (23:00 Hrs)
Total Vacancies: Total 132 Delhi High Court Vacancies
- GENERAL – 36
- EWS – 21
- OBC/NCL – 33
- SC – 26
- ST – 16
Educational Qualifications: Graduate from a recognized University and having typing speed of Not less than 35 words per minute on Computer.
- Applicant-Candidate’s age should not be below 18 years and over 27 years as on 01.01.2020. Thus, the applicant should have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later Than 01.01.2002.
- The upper age limit fot candidates belonging to the categories Of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes”-Non Creamy Layer only shall be 32 years and 30 years Respectively.
- For Ex-servicemen, there will be a relaxation of 3 years for General candidates, 6 years for OBC And 8 years for SCIST, after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on 01.01.2020, subject to maximum age of SO years.
- The upper age limit for persons with disability (PwD) having benchmark disability to the extent Of 40% or above of the categories for which vacancy has been reserved as mentioned in this Notice, shall be relaxable by IO years (13 years for OBC & IS years for SC/ST).
Stage I –Preliminary Test
Stage II – Mains Test
Stage III -English Typing Test
Stage IV- Interview
A non-refundable online fee of Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only) along with applicable transaction charges will be payable by General/OBC-NCL/EWS candidates and Rs1OO/ (Rupees Three Hundred Only) along with applicable transaction charges will be payable by the candidates belonging to the categories of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PwD suffering from disability both leg (BL), one leg (OL), blind (B). low vision (LV), hearing handicapped (HH), one arm (OA) and one arm and one leg (OAL).
How To Apply:
Eligible Candidates Can Apply online By Visiting Official website of Delhi High Court www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. The candidates already in Government Service should intimate their Department/Office where they are serving and shall be required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the stage of Interview, if declared successful in different stages of the Examination prior to the stage of Interview.