Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2020 – Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission has Released a Recruitment Notification For Filling Up Joint Director (Law) and Executive Assistant Vacancies. The vacancies shall be filled up either on Deputation/ Direct Recruitment or on Contract basis in accordance with the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (Management & Development of Human Resources) Regulations 2001 (as amended from time to time).
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2020
- Joint Director (Law)
- Executive Assistant
- Starting Date of Online Application – 13 March 2020
- Last Date of Online Application – 08 May 2020
Total 02 Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Vacancy 2020
- Joint Director (Law) – 01
- Executive Assistant – 01
1. Joint Director (Law) –
- Law Degree from a recognized University.
- Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis
2. Executive Assistant –
- Graduate Degree from a recognized university.
- Officials holding analogous post on regular basis in parent cadre / Department
1. Joint Director (Law) –
- Experience in regulatory laws.
- Knowledge in the Power Sector
- Experience in contract / administrative law.
- Experience in handling litigations
2. Executive Assistant – Experience of dealing in establishment and service matters in Central / State Government / Autonomous Body / PSU / Corporation etc. with exposure to computer operation.
- Joint Director (Law) and Executive Assistant – 56 Years
- Joint Director (Law) – 50 Years
- Executive Assistant – 30 Years
1. Joint Director (Law) – Rs.118500-214100
Pay Matrix Level – 13 (7th CPC)
Pay Band-4 (pre-revised) Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
2. Executive Assistant – Pay Matrix Level – 7 (7th CPC) ₹44900-142400
Pay Band-2 (prerevised) ₹9300-34800 with Grade Pay – ₹4600
Selection Process: Interview
How To Apply:
The candidates must submit application through ONLINE mode only for which a provision has been made in DERC website. The candidates should click “APPLY ONLINE” link provided in the notice for vacancy to open ONLINE Application Form . Please follow the instructions and proceed to fill the form. Please note that all fields to be filled and no column should be left blank. You are also requested to upload relevant documents at appropriate column to substantiate essential qualifications possessed by you along with last 03 months salary slips, IT Statements, FORM-16 (for verification purpose). It is mandatory for the candidates after successfully submitting application ONLINE, to take a Print Out of the application form together with copies of the testimonials and supporting documents already sent online and the same be forwarded to the Secretary, DERC at the given below :
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission
Viniyamak Bhawan, ‘C’ Block, Shivalik
Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110017