Coal India Recruitment 2020 – Coal India has Released a Recruitment Notification For Filling Up the Legal Assistant, Senior Investigator and Upper Division Clear Posts on Deputation Basis.
Coal India Recruitment 2020
- Legal Assistant
- Senior Investigator
- Upper Division Clear
Last Day To Send Application – within 60 (sixty) days from the date of publication of the circular/advertisement in the Employment News.
Total 15 Coal India Vacancy 2020
- Legal Assistant – 01
- Senior Investigator – 01
- Upper Division Clear – 13
1. Legal Assistant –
- Officers in Central or State Govt. offices holding analogous posts.
- Degree in Law with 3 years experience in legal work.
2. Senior Investigator – Officers in Central or State Govt. offices holding analogous posts.
3. Upper Division Clear –
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis
the parent cadre or department
- OR With 8 (eight) years regular service rendered after appointment to the post of Lower Division Clerk on regular basis in L-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department.
Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Legal Assistant – Rs.35,400-1,12,400 (Level-6)
- Senior Investigator – Rs.35,400-1,12,400 (Level-6)
- Upper Division Clear – Rs.25,500-81,100 (Level-4)
How To Apply:
Eligible Candidates May Sent Their Application Form along with the attested copies of ACRS/ APARS for the last 5 years, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Integrity Certificate to be forwarded by the concerned Organization/ Department to Shri Sadananda Mukherjee, Dy. Asstt. Coal Controller, Office of the Coal Controller, 1, Council House Street, Kolkata 700001 within 60 (sixty) days from the date of publication of the circular/advertisement in the Employment News.