CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2020
CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2020: Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Kolkata has invited applications for the post of Administrative Officer, Head Clerk, Stenographer and others. Interested individuals can apply for Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Kolkata Recruitment 2020 on or before 31 October 2020 through the prescribed application format.
Director, Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Kolkata invites applications from citizens of India for recruitment to the following posts and the required educational qualification and experience is as follows.
CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Date of Employment News Advertisement: 26 September 2020
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31October 2020
CNCI Kolkata Administrative Officer, Head Clerk, Stenographer and other Vacancy Details
- Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Head Clerk: 01 Post
- Maintenance Supervisor: 02 Posts
- Stenographer: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Administrative Officer, Head Clerk, Stenographer and other Job
- Administrative Officer: Graduate with 05 years experience of Establishment matter in a responsible capacity having knowledge of Government Rules and Regulations including Audit and Accounts Rules and Secretarial Procedure in Govt./Semi–Govt. Organization preferably. Age Limit: 45 years.
- Head Clerk: Graduate with 05 years experience in establishment matter with good knowledge of Govt. of India service rules in a Govt. or Semi-Govt. Organization preferably.Age Limit: 30 years.
- Maintenance Supervisor: Higher Secondary or equivalent with ITI Certificate in Mechanical/Electrical trade with over 05 years experience in a responsible capacity in Govt./Semi-Govt. Organization preferably.Age Limit: 30 years.
- Stenographer: Graduate with Shorthand/typing speed 80/30 w.p.m. Age Limit: 30 years.
How To Apply For CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2020
Interested persons can apply for National Institute for Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Kolkata Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 31 October 2020. The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for and reach CNCI, Kolkata within 31 October 2020 (05:00 p.m.) along with a DD (non – refundable) of Rs. 200, drawn in favour of “Director, CNCI”, payable at Kolkata. However, the categories of persons i.e. SC, ST, PH and Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fees as per extant practice of GOI. The persons may send the application by ordinary post or may drop in the application box located in Admin. Block (Research Wing) of this Institute, within 31 October 2020 (05:00 pm).