Civil Aviation Department Recruitment 2020
Civil Aviation Department Jobs 2020 : Civil Aviation Department, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh (UP), has Released a Recruitment Notification for the Pilot (Fixed Wing) in Operation unit on purely contract basis for a period of two years. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Civil Aviation Department Recruitment 2020 on or before 05 November 2020 and attend online interview on 06 November 2020.
Civil Aviation Department Vacancy 2020 Details
Post Name: Pilot (Fixed Wing)
Civil Aviation Department Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date to send Application: 05 November 2020 till 6 PM
- Intterview Date: 06 November 2020, 11 AM onwars
Pilot (Fixed Wing) – 2 Posts
Rs. 2.50 lakh to 7.00 lakh + permissible flying allowance
Civil Aviation Department Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should possess current Airline Transport Pilot’s Licence with Flight Instructor rating and endorsement of twin engine.
- Instrument rating of twin engine.
- Total Flying 3000 hrs.
- Flying as Pilot-in-Command 2000 hrs.
- Night flying 500 hrs.
- Flying as Pilot-in-Command on twin engine aeroplane 500 hrs.
Selection Process for for Civil Aviation Department Pilot Posts
Online interview will be held on 06 November, 2020 from 11.00 AM onwards. Web link for online interview will be shared to shortlisted applicants via email/SMS before the date of interview.
How to Apply for Civil Aviation Department Pilot Recruitment 2020 ?
Filled application in the prescribed format duly signed along with self-attested documents related to qualification, experience etc. is to be sent to email [email protected] on or before 05 November 2020 by 6:00 PM.