CIMFR Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Jobs 2020: CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR), Dhanbad has Released a Recruitment Notification for the Scientist posts on its official Website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 24 November 2020.
CIMFR Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Closing Date for submission of Application form: 24 November 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Vacancy 2020 Details
- Mining Engineering: 08 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 01 Post
- Chemistry: 02 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 03 Posts
- Geology: 02 Posts
- Environmental Science: 02 Posts
CIMFR Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Scientist Job
- Mining Engineering: M.E./M.Tech in Mining Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering: M.E./M.Tech in Chemical Engineering.
- Chemistry: PhD submitted in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry.
- Mechanical Engineering: M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- Geology: PhD submitted in Geology/Applied Geology.
- Environmental Science: PhD submitted in Environmental Science/Botany/Ecology.
- For UR-32 Years
- For SC/ST-37 Years
- For OBC-35 Years
Pay Scale: ₹67,700/-
How to apply For CIMFR Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR), Dhanbad Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 24 November 2020. Interested and eligible persons must fulfil the essential requirements of the vacancy and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the applications i.e. 24 November 2020. The application should be accompanied by self-attested photocopies of the relevant educational qualification, exp. The prescribed educational qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities/Institutions. etc. Incomplete application form/applications received or not accompanied with the required certificates/documents are liable to be rejected.