Chandigarh Forest Recruitment 2020
Chandigarh Forest Recruitment 2020: Department of Forests & Wildlife, Chandigarh Administration has invited application for recruitment to the post of Forest Guard and Forester. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts through official website from 29 September to 20 October 2020.
Chandigarh Forest Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application – 29 September 2020
- Last Date of Application – 20 October 2020
Chandigarh Forest Vacancy 2020 Details
Total Posts – 20
- Forest Guard – 14 Posts
- Forester – 6 Posts
- Forester – Rs 10300-34800+4400 GP
- Forest Guard – Rs. 10300-34800 + 3200 GP
Eligibility Criteria for Forest Guard and Forester Posts
- Forest Guard – 10+2 examination passed from a recognised Board or Institute OR matriculate with diploma in Surveying/ Draughtsman (civil)/ Civil Engineering obtained from a recognised Institute
- Forester – 10+2 examination passed from a recognized Board or Institute with the following two subject:- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Agriculture OR Second division matriculate with certificate from ITI in Surveying/ Draughtsman (Civil)/ Civil Engineering obtained from a recognised Institute
Chandigarh Forest Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Selection Process for Forest Guard and Forester Posts
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Objective Type Test. Objective type test of 80 marks will be conducted and Qualifying marks for test will be 40% for all candidates. No Interview will conducted. Candidate who have qualified written test will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) followed by Medical Examination Test (MET)
How to Apply for Chandigarh Forest Guard and Forester Recruitment 2020 ?
Candidates can apply for the posts through official website www.chandigarhforest.gov.in on or before 20 October 2020.