CFW AP Recruitment 2020
CFW AP Recruitment 2020 Notification: National Health Mission, Andhra Pradesh has invited applications for recruitment on State Co-ordination Officer, ASHA Team Leader and Others of State Program Management Unit (SPMU), Telemedicine Hub and National Health Mission AP’s Shishu Jeevan Riya. Candidates having requisite qualification and experience in the relevant subjects can apply to the above posts on or before 9 October 2020.
A total of 77 vacancies have been notified. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit obtained in the qualifying examination and experience. The recruitment process will be conducted by a committee appointed by the Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare. Candidates can check eligibility, age limit, eligibility, selection criteria and other details for recruitment here.
CFW AP Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Notification Date: 27 September 2020
- Last date for receipt of applications: 9 October 2020
- Publication of merit lists: 15 October 2020
- Publication of the selection lists: 17 October 2020
CFW AP JOBS 2020 Details
- Consultants: 8 Posts
- Consultant (Training): 2 Posts
- Consultant (Outreach Services): 1 Post
- Consultant (legal): 1 Post
- Consultant (Entomology): 1 Post
- Technical Officer: 1 Post
- State Coordination Officer: 1 Post
- ASHA Team Leader: 1 Post
- Pediatricians: 13 Posts
- Gynecologist: 10 Posts
- General Physician: 11 Posts
- Medical Officer: 22 Posts
- State Epidemiologist: 1 Post
- Biomedical Engineer: 2 Posts
- Hospital Administrator: 1 Post
- Microbiologist, Culture and DST Lab: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Officer, ASHA Team Leader and Other Posts
- Consultants: Bachelors degree in Medicine (Allopathic/AYUSH) or Dental or Nursing or BPT and MD SPM or DPH or Masters in Public Health or Master of Health Administration or Health Care Management.
- Consultant Outreach services in Urban areas: Postgraduate degree in Management /Public Health/Health Care Management /Health Administration.
- Legal Consultant (PCPNDT): Bachelors degree in Law.
- Consultant – Entomology: Postgraduate degree in Zoology (entomology)/Life sciences. Life sciences candidates must have Zoology as one of the subjects at the graduate level.
- Technical Officer (NVHCP): Postgraduate in Statistics/Moths/Management /Computer Applications.
- State Coordinator: Postgraduate degree in Management sciences.
- ASHA Team leader: Masters degree in Social sciences /Social work/Rural Development/Public
- Health/Community Medicine/Preventive and Social Medicine/Management.
- Paediatricians/Gynecologist/General Physician: MBBS and Postgraduate degree/diploma in concerned.
- Medical Officer: MBBS.
- Biomedical Engineer: Graduation in Biomedical Engineering.
- Micro biologist – Culture & DST Lab – MD Microbiology or PhD in Microbiology or MSc ( Medical or applied microbiology).
How to apply for CFW AP Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications along with the following documents to the mail address: [email protected] latest by 9 October 2020. Candidates can refer to the official notification PDF for more details.