Census of India Recruitment 2020
Census of India Recruitment 2020 for filling up the Various posts on deputation basis (including short term contract) for a period of 3 (three) years in the Office of the Registrar General, India. These posts are located in Office of the Registrar General, India (ORGI) in New Delhi as well as in the Directorates of Census Operations located in the State capitals of India. Selected officers are likely to be posted as per their choice stations to the extent possible. Interested Candidates Read all the important details about Census of India Recruitment 2020
- Deputy Registrar General (C&T)
- Addl. Director (EDP)
- Joint Director of Census Operations
- Joint Director (EDP)
- Assistant Registrar General (Map)
- Deputy Director (EDP)
- Map Officer
- Assistant Director of Census Operations (T)
- Assistant Director (Data Cenre)
- Assistant Director (Admn.)
- Research Officer (Map)
- Statistical Investigate Grade-I
- Senior Geographer
- Executive Officer (Census)
Candidates Send Their ApplicationEDP in 60 days from the date of issue of this circular.
Total Vacancies: Total 389 Census of India Vacancy 2020
- Deputy Registrar General (C&T) – 08
- Addl. Director (EDP) – 02
- Joint Director of Census Operations – 19
- Joint Director (EDP) – 09
- Assistant Registrar General (Map) – 01
- Deputy Director (EDP) – 13
- Map Officer – 04
- Assistant Director of Census Operations (T) – 52
- Assistant Director (Data Cenre) – 55
- Assistant Director (Admn.) – 01
- Research Officer (Map) – 04
- Statistical Investigate Grade-I – 200
- Senior Geographer – 03
- Executive Officer (Census) – 18
Masters Degree From a Recognized University.
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not be exceeding 56 Years as on Closing Date of receipt of applications.
Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
How To Apply:
Eligible Candidates First Download Application Format From the Official Website of Census of India http://www.censusindia.gov.in and send their Application Form to “The Under Secretary, Admn.III Section, Office of RGI, NDCC-II building, 1st Floor, Jaisingh Road, New Delhi 110001” in duplicate in the prescribed proforma duly signed by the applicant and certified by the Controlling Officer within a period of 60 days from the date of issue of this circular. Candidates who apply for the above post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO CAREFULLY READ THE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY POST.