BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020: Bihar Technical Services Commission (BTSC) has published recruitment notification for the post of Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Ayush Doctor (Ayurvedic), Homoeopathic Medical Officer, Ayush Doctor (Homeopathic), Unani Medical Officer and Ayush Doctor (Unani).
Bihar BTSC MO Application Link has been activated today i.e. on 29 September 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for BTSC Bihar Ayush Recruitment 2020 on the official website www.pariksha.nic.in on or before 28 October 2020.
A total of 3270 vacancies are available under BTSC MO Recruitment 2020. Candidates possessing the requisite qualifications have a golden opportunity.
BTSC Bihar Vacancy 2020 Details:
Total Vacancies- 3270 Posts
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer – 1520 Posts
- Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic) – 126 Posts
- Homeopathic Medical Officer – 896 Posts
- Ayush Physician (Homeopathic) -76 Posts
- Unani Medical Officer – 622
- Ayush Physician (Unani) – 50
Eligibility Criteria for Ayush MO and Other Posts
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer – BAMS from a recognized university
- Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic) – BHMS from a recognized university
- Homeopathic Medical Officer – BHMS from a recognized university
- Ayush Physician (Homeopathic) -BAMS from a recognized university
- Unani Medical Officer – BUMS from a recognized university
- Ayush Physician (Unani) – BUMS from a recognized university
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- UR – 37 Years
- SC/ST – 42 Years
- OBC/BC – 40 Years
For more details, click on below notification link.
How to apply for BTSC Bihar Specialist & MO Recruitment 2020 ?
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on official website of BTSC from 29 September to 28 October 2020.
- UR/BC of Bihar – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST and OBC of Bihar – Rs. 50/-
- Female of Bihar Domicile – Rs. 50/-
- Candidates Outside Bihar of any category – Rs. 200/-