BPSC Recruitment 2020
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Curator / Research and Publication Officer / Assistant Director (Bihar Museum Services) under Department of Arts, Culture and Youth, Govt. Ceramic Engineering in Bihar and HOD, Government Engineering. Polytechnic / Govt. Women’s Polytechnic Institute, Government under Department of Science and Technology. Of Bihar.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the aforesaid posts through online mode from today. 1 October 2020 to 30 October 2020. Last date for submission of hard copy of application dated 6 November 2020. Candidates can check the application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
BPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Commencement of submission of online application: 1 October 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 October 2020
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the application: 6 November 2020
BPSC Vacancy 2020 Details
- Assistant Curator/Research & Publication Officer/ Assistant Director (Bihar Museum Services) – 12 Posts
- HOD, Ceramics Engineering – 1 Post
BPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Curator/Research & Publication Officer/ Assistant Director (Bihar Museum Services) -Ancient Indian History and Culture / Archeology or Ancient Indian and Asian Studies / Ancient; Graduation in Indian History and Art History, Post Graduation in Musicology/archaeology.
- HOD, Ceramics Engineering -PhD in Ceramics Engg. and First Class at Bachelor/s or Master’s level in the Ceramics Engg and Bachelors and Masters degree in Ceramics Engg.
BPSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Assistant Curator/Research & Publication Officer/ Assistant Director (Bihar Museum Services) – 21 to 37 years
- HOD, Ceramics Engineering -33 years
How to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online from 1 to 30 October 2020 at bpsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates are required to submit the hard copy of the application along with the documents to the Bihar Public Service Commission on or before 6 November 2020.