BPSC Recruitment 2020
BPSC JOBS 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission has Invited Eligible Candidates for the post of Auditor (Bihar Panchayat Audit Service) in Panchayati Raj Department. Eligible Candidates can Apply online For BPSC Recruitment 2020 on bpsc.bih.nic.in from 21 October 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before 18 November 2020.
BPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of online application: 21 October 2020
- Last date for submission of online application:18 November 2020
BPSC Vacancy 2020 Details
Auditor (Bihar Panchayat Audit Service) – 126 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Auditor (Bihar Panchayat Audit Service) Posts
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce/ Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics. OR
- MBA/ CA/ ICWA Degree.
Rs. 5200-20200/ 2800/-, Pay Level – 5
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum for UR Male – 37 Years
- Maximum for OBC/UR Female – 40 Years
- Maximum for SC/ST – 42 Years
Selection Criteria for BPSC Auditor Posts
The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview.
How to apply for BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020 ?
Eligible candidates can apply online from 21 October to 18 November 2020.
Application Fee for Assistant Professor Posts
- General – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST of Bihar- Rs. 150/-
- Reserved and Unreserved candidates of Bihar – Rs. 150/-
- PwD – Rs. 150/-
Online Application Link – on 21 October 2020