Boudh District Recruitment 2020
DISTRICT RURAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY, BOUDH Released a Notification For the eligible ST/SC/PwD candidates for engagement in 20 posts of Gram Rozgar Sevak (GRS) on purely contractua! Basis in different Gram Panchayats of Boudh district under MGNREGS in the consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.7,000/- (Seven Thousand) only. The applications should reach to the Project Director, DRDA, Boudh on or before 15.02.2020 by 05.30 P.M. sharp by Registered Post/Speed Post only. Applications received after last date or on any other mode shall be liable for rejection. Boudh District Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment
- Applications Available – 14.01.2020
- Last Date of Applications – 15.02.2020
Total vacancies: 20 Vacancies
- Scheduled Tribe – 13 (W-04)
- Scheduled Caste – 07 (W-02)
(“W” stands for Women) N.B. 4% reservation is meant for PwD candidates.
- Minimum qualification of the candidate is 10+2 Pass
- Candidates must be able to read, write and speak Odia and have passed in Odia Language test equivalent to ME standard conducted by School & Mass Education Deptt., Odisha.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- A Selection Committee constituted by the Collector-cum-CEO, Zila Parishad, Boudh shall scrutinize and select the eligible candidates for Gram Rozgar Sevak.
- The selection of candidates shall be strictly on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2. Marks secured in the fourth optional shall not be included.
Pay Scale/Salary: Rs.7,000/- (Seven Thousand) Only.
How to apply:
- The applicants interested for applying for the Advertised positions will have to download the prescribed application form available in the website www.boudh.nic.in.
- The applicant shall send the filled in application forms along with self-attested photocopies of the relevant certificates showing the date of birth, qualification, Residence’ and Caste Certificate, two nos. of passport size (3.5″ x 2.5″) photograph and all other documents as per the check list to the Project Director, DRDA, Boudh, At/P.O. Murusundhi, Dist. Boudh by Registered Post/ Speed Post only.
- The application without the signature of the candidate will be summarily rejected.
- The envelope containing the application form must be superscribed “Application for the post of GRAM ROZGAR SEVAK (GRS)”.