BECIL Recruitment 2020 Notification out
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Notification out: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) is Released A Recruitment Notification for various posts including Skilled, Unskilled Manpower, Project Director, Assistant Project Director and Others. Candidates holding the requisite qualification can apply to the posts through the online mode at becil.com.
Approximately 1520 vacancies will be recruited out of which 1500 vacancies will be recruited as Skilled and Unskilled Contractual Manpower with 33/11 KV sub-stations in the power / power sector sector and LT / HT lines and 1 vacancy operations. / Maintenance will be included. 4 for the post of Project Director, 4 for Assistant Project Director, 1 for IT Manager and 14 for Project Executive for the Cable TV Motoring Cell of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, New Delhi.
BECIL Recruitment 2020 online applications will continue till 20 October 2020. All eligible candidates are advised to check the important dates, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details.
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Notification out Important Dates
- Last date for submission of online application: 20 October 2020
BECIL Vacancy 2020 Details
- Project Director – 1 Post
- Assistant Project Director – 4 Posts
- IT Manager – 1 Post
- Project Executive – 14 Posts
- Skilled and Unskilled – 1500 Posts
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Skilled: ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering, TG-2 And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety.
- Unskilled: 8th Pass at any state education Board or equivalent institutional with at least one year Experience.
- Project Director, Assistant Project Director – Bachelors degree in Engineering (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics) OR equivalent.
- IT Manager – Bachelors degree in Engineering (Computer/ IT) OR MCA OR equivalent.
- Project Executive – Diploma (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics) OR Bachelors degree in Engineering (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics) OR equivalent.
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply for the aforesaid posts through the online mode on or before 20 October 2020. After the submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference. Candidates are advised to check the hyperlinks for their reference.