All the aspiring job seekers are informed that the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre recruitment 2020 notice has recently been released on the official website of BARC. Online applications are invited by Barc for the eligible candidates for the posts of Scientific Officers in the Department of Atomic Energy. Candidates can apply through the Barc recruitment 2020 Apply Online portal at the official Barc website.
BARC is India’s first nuclear research facility, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It mainly focuses on research and development in the areas of nuclear science, engineering and other related areas. It is also the mother of other research and development institutes in Indian such as IGCAR, RRCAT, VECC, etc, which pioneer in research of nuclear and accelerator technologies. The institution also has an exciting working environment and career growth. So, visit the official website of BARC to apply for BARC recruitment for Scientific Officers.
Post Name : Recruitment of Scientific Officers in the Department of Atomic Energy
Important Dates :
- Starting of Online Application: 6th January, 2020
- Last date for Registration for Online Application: 3rd February, 2020
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 4th February, 2020
- Download of Admit Card for Online Examination: 25th February, 2020
Educational Qualifications : Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Computer Science / Chemical Engineering B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks Degree holders Candidates are eligible.
For More Details and Queries Please Check Official Notification
Age Limit : (Age as on August 1, 2020):
- General Category – 26 years,
- OBC – 29 years,
- SC/ST – 31 years,
- Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep1984) – 31 years,
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Dom Kashmir) – 31 years.
Physically Challenged persons of all categories are eligible for age relaxation of 10 years.
Selection Process :
- Basis of Online Examination Which will be conducted in March-April 2020.
- Candidates will be screened in for Selection Interview on the basis of a valid GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 score in the applicable GATE subject.
- Selection Interviews of short-listed candidates will be conducted in Mumbai.
Application Fee :
For Male General and OBC categories : ₹ 500
Woman candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Pay Scale : ₹ 95,000,
How to apply :
- First, visit the official website of BARC Careers at https://recruit.barc.gov.in/.
- Then, click on Sign Up button and enter your valid email address and password to register.
- Login with your Bhabha Atomic Research Centre login id you created earlier. This will be required for applying for the post.
- Next, go to Job Application and click Apply Online.
- Pay the application fees by going to Account Details -> My Account -> Make payment.
That’s it. This is all important points you need to remember for applying for BARC jobs. Visit the website regularly to get Bhabha atomic research centre free job alert.