Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2020
Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP) has Released a Recruitment Notification for Security Officer & Consultant Posts. Eligible candidates can Apply For Security Officer & Consultant Posts By Walk-in-Interview. Read All the important details about Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2020
- Security Officer
- Consultant (Security)
Walk-in-Interview Date on 02.03.2020 Time 11.00 A.M.
- Security Officer – 01
- Consultant (Security) – 01
- Security Officer – Holding analogous post on Regular basis at level 10 of The 7th CPC pay matrix at The time of retirement From Defence/Para Military/State Police.
- Consultant (Security) – Holding analogous post on regular basis at regular basis at level 6 or 7 of the 7th CPC pay matrix at the time of retirement from Defence/Para military/State Police.
Age Limit: Not Exceeding 62 years on the last date of receipt of application.
Period of Engagement: Initially for a period of 1 year which may be extended as per the exigency and performance of the individual.
Place of posting: BNP (MP)
Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Security Officer – Rs.50,000/-
- Consultant (Security) – Rs. 40,000/-
The willing Retired Government Personnel may attend Bank Note Press Dewas office for Walk-in-Interview on 02.03.2020 Time 11.00 A.M. along with application in the prescribed format duly completed and all certificates in original as well as self-attested copies. Kindly note that Retired Government Personnel will be allowed to attend the Walk-in–Interview for Security Officer & Consultant posts if they present themselves on or before 11.00 AM. Late comers will not be allowed to attend the Walk-in-Interview.