Assam Police Recruitment 2020
Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Office of the Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam Police has published the recruitment notification for the post of Sub-Inspector of Statistics, Junior Artist- cum Draftsman, Junior Assistant (Hqrs.), Primary Investigator/ Computor and Field Assistant under Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Assam. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts through SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in) from 25 September 2020 to 15 October 2020.
Notification Number – SLPRB/REC/DES/GD-III/2020/87
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Assam Police Online Application – 25 September 2020
- Last Date of Submitting Assam Police Online Application – 15 October 2020
Assam Police Vacancy 2020 Details
Total Posts – 133 Posts
- Sub-Inspector of Statistics – 35 Posts
- Junior Artist- cum – Draftsman – 1 Post
- Junior Assistant (Hqrs.) – 12 Posts
- Primary Investigator – Computor – 30 Posts
- Field Assistant – 55 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Police Jr Assistant, SI and Other Posts
- Sub-Inspector of Statistics – The Candidates must be a Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent with Mathematics / Statistics/ Economics as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
- Junior Artist- cum – Draftsman – Higher Secondary (10+2)or equivalent examination passed in any stream from recognized Board /Council and having diploma/certificate in fine Arts from recognized Art Institution
- Junior Assistant (Hqrs.) – A candidate must be a Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government. A candidate must possess minimum 6(six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
- Primary Investigator – Computor – Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination passed in any stream from recognized Board/Council with Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subject
- Field Assistant – H.S.L.C or equivalent examination passed from recognized Board with Mathematics as one of the subject
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
18 to 40 years
Candidates should be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organic defect bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties and required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
Selection Process for Assam Police Jr Assistant, SI and Other Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of two phases of Tests (i) First Phase Test and (ii) Second Phase Test/Practical Test (CBT ).
How to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the through SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in from 25 September to 15 October 2020.