Army Public School Vacancy 2020
Army Public School Hisar has Released a Recruitment Notification for Teaching And Adm Staff On Contract Basis. Interested Candidates Read All the important details about Army Public School Vacancy 2020
Post & Subject Name:
- Pol Science
- Health & Wellness teacher (Counselor)
- Table Tennis
7. ADM STAFF
- Lab Attd
- lT Supvr
- Robotics Trainer
- Last date of submission of application – 05 MAR 2O2O
Total Vacancies: Total 52 Army Public School Vacancy
1. PGT – Post Graduate in the Subject with B. Ed and minimum 50% marks in each. Should have passed online screening exam conducted by AWES. ( CSB).
2. TGT – Graduate in the Subject with B. Ed and minimum 50% marks in each. Should have passed online screening exam conducted by AWES. (CSB)
3. TGT – Graduation in Psychology with a Certificate/Diploma in counseling and three years experience as Wellness teacher/counselor.
4. PRT – Graduate with 02 Years Diploma in Education/ B. Ed with minimum 50% marks in each. Should have passed online screening exam conducted by AWES. (CSB)
5. PRT – Graduation in Music From a Recognized University.
6. COACHES – Degree/Diploma in Phy Edn alongwith NIS Qualified. And Candidates having representation at State/National level would be preferred.
7. ADM STAFF
- LDC – Graduate or 10 years of service as a Clerk ( For Ex Serviceman) Comptr literate. Knowledge of MS office (Speed 12000 key depression per hour). Basic knowledge of accounting.
- Lab Attd – 10+2 with Science and Computer literate.
- lT Supvr – Advance diploma or diplorna in computing & Hardware with knowledge
- in following :- (a) Networking & LAN Administration. (b) Operating System (c) RDBMS with programming . Proficiency in one language.
- Robotics Trainer – BE/B Tech in Computer Science / lT/Robotics/Electronics/ Mechanical And Candidate having expertise in Robotics will be preferred.
- Nurse – Diploma in GNM or BSC Nursing
- Driver – Preferably Matriculate or 10 yrs service having heavy driving licence (Ex-Servicemen will be referred)
- Peon – Preferably Matriculate or 10 yrs service Ex-Servicemen will be referred
- Mali – Preferably Matriculate or 10 yrs service Ex-Servicemen will be referred
Below 40 years for fresh candidates and below 57 years for experienced candidates/ESM (Minimum s years teaching experience in the Last 10 years). Experienced candidates will be preferred.
Application Fee: ₹100/-
How To Apply:
Please apply on prescribed form available in school or on website www.awesindia.com or www.apshisar.com and send it to the school address by Registered post/by hand along with attested copies of educational / experience certificates and a DD of Rs 100/- in favour Army Public School, Hisar