APSC Recruitment 2020
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has Released a Recruitment Notification for the Posts of Motor Vehicle Inspector. Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for APSC Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 09 November 2020.
APSC Recruitment 2020 to fill in 26 vacant posts. The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) organization invites Eligible Candidates for 26 Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts.
APSC Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Starting date for Online Application: 14 October 2020
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 09 November 2020
APSC Vacancy 2020 Details
- Motor Vehicle Inspector: 26 Posts
APSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Motor Vehicle Inspector Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- The person must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The person must produce Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the Application Form. Age Limit: The persons should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on 01 January 2020.
Pay Scale: Pay scale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month).
Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- + Rs. 9400
How to Apply For APSC Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 09 November 2020. Persons are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment official website. No other means or mode of application form and relevant documents will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected. Persons who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) are first required to go to the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) recruitment official website https://apscrecruitment.in.