Air India Express Recruitment 2020
Air India Express Limited has Released a Recruitment Notification for Co-Pilot Post. Interested Candidates Make Sure they have flying experience in B 737 NG. Read All the Important details about Air India Express Recruitment 2020
Post Name: CO-PILOT (Type Rated) with flying experience in B 737 NG
Interview Date – Any working day subject to confirmation from HRD.
Total Vacancies: Total 25 Air India Express Vacancy 2020
Technical Qualifications: Candidates should be in possession of –
- Type Rating on B737 NG should be endorsed on Indian CPL/ATPL
- CPL/ATPL issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India
- Instrument Rating endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL
- FRTO license issued by DGCA
- RTR issued by Ministry of Communication, WPC Wing, Government of India
- All license shall be valid at the time of joining
- Current passport (if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached. Possession of passport mandatory at time of joining).
Flying Experience: 500 Hrs on B737NG as on date of application.
- On appointment in Air India Express Limited, the incumbent will be offered salary and perks commensurate as per industry standards
- Loss of Licence and Accident Compensation, as per Company Policy.
- Group Family Medical Insurance, as per Company Policy.
.Passages, as per Company Policy.
- Personal Interview.
- Candidates short-listed after Personal Interview will be required to undergo a Simulator Flight Proficiency Test.
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination
How To Apply:
Applicants who are meeting with the Eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, are required to forward the filled Application form only, with photograph affixed, in the prescribed format, by email at [email protected] with a cc to [email protected] and compulsory subject line as “Type rated Co-pilots” – Your Name “Post applying For”. For Blank Application format visit our website at www.airindiaexpress.in. Contact Number: 022 – 26263123 (HRD)