AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Jobs 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar has Released a Recruitment Notification For The Posts of Research Assistant, Field Worker and other. Eligible and interested Candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 28 October 2020.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 Notification to fill in 06 vacant posts. The Government organization invites applications for Research Assistant, Field Worker and other posts from eligible persons having B.Sc, DMLT, 12th qualifications.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Last Date of submission of application: 18 October 2020
- Walk-in-interview Date: 28 October 2020 at 02:00 pm
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2020 Details
- Research Assistant: 02 Posts
- Field Worker: 02 Posts
- Lab Technician: 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Research Assistant: Graduate in Science (preferable with biology as a subject)/ Social Science from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the Science (preferably in Biology)/Social Science subject.
- Field Worker: Class 12th Pass in science or equivalent with three years’ experience in related fields from a Government institution or recognized institution. B.Sc shall be treated as equivalent to 03 years exp.
- Lab Technician: Class 12th Pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or One-year DMLT plus one-year required experience in a recognized organization or Two years of laboratory experience in Govt. recognized organization. *B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 03 years of exp.
- Data Entry Operator: Class 12th pass from a recognized board.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 Salary:
- Research Assistant: Rs. 31000
- Field Worker: Rs. 18000
- Lab Technician: Rs. 18000
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 18000
How to Apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 ?
Eligible and interested Candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 28 October 2020. For this, the interested Candidates have to send the soft copy of relevant documents duly filled complete application form (as per prescribed Proforma), Updated Resume and all original relevant documents in the following email ID ([email protected]) on or before 18 October 2020. The provisionally eligible persons will be intimated by 21 October 2020 through e-mail for a walk-in-interview.
Provisional eligible persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 28 October 2020 at 02:00 pm. The person should bring a duly filled application form (as per prescribed proforma), updated resume and all original relevant documents, recent passport size photographs and a set of photocopies at the time of interview.