AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has been nominated as the mentoring Institute for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Guwahati by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. The AIIMS, Guwahati (Assam) has been established as an Institute of National Importance & is one of the new upcoming AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate, postgraduate and higher medical education and training.
AIIMS, Bhubaneswar invites Eligible Candidates for the Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor posts on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Guwahati (Assam). Read All the important details about AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020
- Additional Professor
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Community & Family Medicine
- Notification Released – 09 March 2020
- Last Date of the submission of online application: 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Total 24 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2020
- Professor – 4
- Additional Professor – 4
- Associate Professor – 4
- Assistant Professor – 12
- A medical Qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in section 13(3) of the Act.)
- A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
- AND/OR M.Ch. for surgical super-specialities and D.M. for Medical Super-specialities (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized Course) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Professor/Additional Professor – Not exceeding 58 (Fifty Eight) years as on the last date of the receipt of the online application
- Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor – Not exceeding 50 (Fifty) years as on the last date of the receipt of the online application.
Age Relaxation –
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- PwBD(OPH) – 10 Years
- Government Servant (As per DoPT instruction) – 05 Years
- Professor – Rs.37,400-67,000+AGP Rs.10,500 (6th CPC)
- Additional Professor – Rs.37,400-67,000+AGP Rs.9,500 (6th CPC)
- Associate Professor – Rs.37,400-67,000+AGP Rs.9,000 (6th CPC)
- Assistant Professor – Rs.15,600-39,100+AGP 8,000 (6th CPC)
The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate to be called for interview or for selection. Based on bio-data, the Screening Committee may short-list candidates for interview. Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview. They may also be asked to submit an affidavit/declaration as decided by the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar at time of Interview. The methodology of Selection will be decided by the Selection Committee as deemed fit besides any other matter relating to the Selection process.
- For Unreserved/OBC candidates is Rs.1000/-. The candidates can pay the prescribed application fee online through Internet Banking. Transaction/Processing fee, if any as applicable, will be payable to the Bank by the candidates to the AIIMS Account No.: 557820110000006, Bank of India MICR No.: 751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578. After payment of application fees, the information pertaining to this and copy of the receipt in support of depositing the application fees are to be entered/uploaded in the on-line application.
- Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates of any community.
- Applications without the prescribed fee will not be considered and summarily rejected.
How To Apply:
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can submit their application through ON-LINE mode followed by hard copy in prescribed format. The On-line registration of application will be made available on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar official website i.e. http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along with other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News / Rojgar Samachar or earlier (as posted on the website).
Job Location –
Read More: EMIWAY – MAALIK SONG LYRICS