AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal Recruitment 2020: AIIMS Bhopal has Released a Recruitment Notification for the Field Investigator posts. Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 06 November 2020.
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020 Notification to fill in 12 vacant posts. The Government organization invites applications for Field Investigator Vacancy from eligible persons having required qualifications. These vacancies are in AIIMS Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy 2020 Details
Post Name: Field Investigator
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Date of notification of the post: 31 October 2020
- Last Date for submission of offline application form: 06 November 2020
- Date of Exam: 07 November 2020
- Field Investigator: 02 Posts
- Field Investigators (Short Term Assignment): 10 Posts
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Field InvestigatorJob
- Field Investigator: Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences/Nutrition/Anthropology/Social work/Sociology from a recognized university with 01 year to 02 years of work experience from a recognized institution.
- Field Investigators (Short Term Assignment): Graduate from recognized University.
How to apply For AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhopal Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 06 November 2020. The applicant should apply by following link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSesru-a6TIFZFrnMF-uXvoj0AQnfcYbuG63LYBgyBkW0ROEQ/viewform?gxids=7757 along with necessary documents on or before 06 November 2020, 05:00 pm (No hardcopy by post/ courier will be accepted). Incomplete application in. any form is subject to rejection. 07 November 2020, which includes overall assessment on General Science, General Analytical ability, and knowledge of the concerned area. The Candidates shall report at 9:30 am to the Principal Investigator at the selection venue. The exam will be for an hour commencing from 11:00 am. The final selection of the person will be based on the marks scored in the written exam, educational qualification, and relevant experience with a weightage of 3:1:1.