AASL Recruitment 2020
Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2020: Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) has Released a Recruitment Notification for the Chief, Senior Manager and other posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for AASL Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 13 November 2020.
AASL Recruitment 2020 Notification to fill in 07 vacant posts. The Government organization invites applications for Chief, Senior Manager & other vacancies from eligible persons having B.Tech, MBA, MBBS, CA, Post Graduate qualifications. These posts are in Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL), Delhi.
AASL Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Closing Date for submission of Application form: 13 November 2020
Airline Allied Services Limited Jobs Details
- Head of Engineering: 01 Post
- Head of Personnel: 01 Post
- Head of Planning & Development: 01 Post
- Chief of MMD: 01 Post
- Chief Financial Officer: 02 Posts
- Manager- Medical Officer: 01 Post
AASL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Chief, Senior Manager and other Job
- Head of Engineering: B.Tech/BE in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Avionics or its equivalent. Minimum 15 years of relevant work experience.
- Head of Personnel: Full time 02 years Masters Degree in Business Administration with Specialization in Personnel Management or its Equivalent. Should have 15 years of experience in HR out of which 05 years should be in a Senior Executive Position Aviation experience would be desirable.
- Head of Planning and Development: Full-time Graduate with Tech/BE or Full-time MBA Min. 15 years of relevant.
- Chief of MMD: Post Graduate degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 07 years of experience in Stores MMD Depart.person with exp. of having worked in Airline.
- Deputy Chief Financial Officer: Qualified Associate Chartered Accountant (CA) from ICAI/CWAMBA (France) Two years of full-time course from recognized University should have a minimum of 10 years of exp. in Handling Finance Accountant Functions out of which 03 years of exp. at Senior position in MNC/PSU’s.
- Manager- Medical Officer: MBBS 05 years Experience.
How to apply For AASL Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Airline Allied Services Ltd. (AASL) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 13 November 2020. Eligible and interested applicants may send their application form with relevant documents in the prescribed format (attached below) to Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal -1, l.G.I Airport, New Delhi-110037 on or before 13 November 2020, along with supporting documents.